Thursday, January 11, 2018

Topic #1: About Me

I am a current Accounting Technology student at Linn-Benton Community College. I am taking Principles of Marketing because it is a required course for the Accounting Technology program. While, I currently do not have a huge interest in marketing I hope that by the end of this term I will not only be interested in, but have a better understanding of what goes into marketing a business and the importance of marketing. I have a small idea of marketing, but not much. I do know that I have personally purchased items because of the way they were presented on the TV and I have been disappointed. I love to cook and enjoy finding different unique kitchen gadgets and when I saw "Cleaver Cutter", you know the cool scissor like cutter that has a blade and a small cutting board on it, well I was like "Oh my gosh, I need this", so I ordered one and lets just say I was extremely disappointed in the performance of it and how it is not as easy as they said or as it looks. The cutting board is too small, it tends to be difficult to cut more than one stock of celery, so I don't use it anymore and it sits in my drawer taking up space, but I am straying off topic. Outside of school I am passionate about cooking and trying new things in the kitchen. I love the reactions from my family when I put something new and tasty on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment